- Vision - what does the world look like if we solve the problem?
- Issue Statement - one or two sentences that describe the problem using specific issues. It is not a "lack of a solution" statement.
- Method - the process that will get followed to solve the problem.
- - who does it affect / does not affect.
- - what does it effect / does not affect.
- - how does it effect / does not affect.
- - when is it a problem / is not a problem.
- - where is it a problem / is not a problem.
Before you discovered the claim, what incorrect or incomplete opinion did you hold about the topic?
I guess discussing on how to write a problem statement now is enough. Maybe later we can discuss on how to write a literature review, methods and result and discussions. Too much nanti tak masuk kepala pulak. ;P
p/s any other info please do inform me. :) Thanx peeps.