Saturday, July 25, 2009

Its Not Too Late


Zara is born on 15th April 2009. Anak tengah bulan. Hehehe. Anak millenium. Yalah, 2009! My god. Hmmm..

Anyway, I guess its not too late for me to write something for u sayang. Something we'll treasure after. Something that I will read when I am all alone. Something that I read when i miss u later. ;) Gosh, zara baru jak lahir 3 bulan, awal-awal dah kamek mikirnya akan jauh dari kamek kelak. But i realize, time goes so fast! Very fast. Tutup mata buka mata tiap hari, we will get to the end of our life. Or, she'll be a grown up girl with beautiful eyes! yeah. So better kinek tok lah kamek tulis untuk kenang-kenangan hingga ke cucu-cicit.

Its not too late oh? Oleh kerana, kamek tek mok madah keja banyak sik juak, but, selalu lah sik sempat nak nulis hal-hal seperti tok. Tetapi kamek makin sedar yang kamek perlu juak tulis hal-hal tok, sebab kamek nangga nya udah ROLLING!!!! Ya rabi....sik sangka aih. Nya udah ROLLING! So, cepat2 jak kamek tulis surat pakei zara, sak sik tertinggal apa2 kenangan kamek berdua. She's growing. :'(

Zara, by the time I am typing this, u are beside me, gerak2, talking to me with ur baby's language (maybe asking, "Bunda ngapain?") hehehehe, dan juga lagi sucking ur fingers. ;)
Anyway, can i just tell u the whole sotry? Atau selepas Zara lahir ajak? Hmmm....jap, pikir jap. (2 seconds after thinking) - Bagus tulis before zara lahir lah! Rite girl?

__________________________________________

This is just the beginning of ur life, sayang. You still have very long way to go. I hope and pray, that you'll be a good daughter to bunda and ayah, a good muslimah, and grow up well. I hope we got something from what we have gone thru together, and i wanted to tell you, I love You So much. More than words can say. Hanya Allah yang Maha Mengetahui.


Jaga langkah kaki nya everytime Zara melangkah..


Love,
Bunda

No comments:

Post a Comment