Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am proud to say that i am a Housewife

Assalamualaikum.

I've been trying my very best to be a perfect housewife.

I've talked and discussed with my best friend, Neng on how can I be a perfect housewife since Neng know one person that we both adore so much, whose handling her life to the tip top as a housewife..

Well, for me, put Housewife as a job and of course, responsibility. If we can see it that way, Insya Allah, we'll can handle everything smoothly.

Why? Okay. These few weeks, i've been blog hopping, i've been listening to my friend's story on how perfect others life is. In the mean of, they always look beautiful, they have content life, and they are very good at managing time and themselves.

I love to involve in fashion. I love to try new things, to wear something that is up to date. But, as a mother of two, i have no time for it. I got to change my wardrobe. I got to have few times for myself. But yet, i can't. Some more, i need to wear something that easy for me to breastfeed my children. And with this problem, i come up to an idea of designing my own clothes. ;) I'm in the mid of it now. Wait okay.. ;)

If we put housewife as a job, for sure, we will wake up as early as 5 am to get things ready. We got to take bath, Subuh prayer and get the house clean. If we think housewife as a job, of course we will dress like we gonna off to work. We will wear something nice to put on. Because we are working! Kalau nak menunggu jalan dan keluar rumah baru nak cantik, jarang la kita housewife ni nak bercantik-cantik. So, perempuan-perempuan bergelar housewife, boleh lah bercantik-cantik setiap hari seperti perempuan-perempuan yang pergi ofis tiap hari tu. ;)

Whatever you are is, please put something nice on either you are at home or even outside. Especially when ur husband is around. Lotion, please don't forget to put on. Perfume, please spray it on to have a pleasant smell on you. Takdela anak kalo nak bermanja kita bau masam. ;)

Okay. Checklist:

1) Bangun awal pagi. Sebelum subuh dah mandi and prepare for Subuh prayer. Everytime solat, put some perfume (attar). Solat pun mesti wangi, okay!

2) Tiap hari nak kerja di rumah baju mesti cantik! At least kemas. ;)

3) Jangan lupa pakai lotion. Jangan lupa spray minyak wangi. Jangan lupa sapu cream stretch mark. Jangan lupa urut susu tiap hari. ;)

4) Rumah mesti bersih, tip top. Tiap hari mesti bersih!

5) Masak best-best tiap hari. Serve la macam kat hotel. (plan ur meals everyweek! know what to cook)

6) Bilik tidur mesti macam bilik pengantin. Wangi dan cantik!

7) Have some schedule for the kids. Spare some time with the kids.

Okay? Ada pape lagi tak nak tambah?


No comments:

Post a Comment